SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I was looking back at pictures from our trip to Hawaii and thought it would be fun to do a post about what I like to keep in my beach bag! So here are a few of my favorite things that I like to bring with me on a beach vacation…
- TanCeuticals Self Tanner – Before going on any beach vacation (or anywhere that I will be living in a bathing suit) I like to make sure that I have a nice glow to my skin! This tanning lotion by Tan Ceuticals is, hands down, my favorite self-tanning lotion and I’ve tried A LOT! It is so easy to apply (it goes on just like any other lotion), comes out streak free and gives you the best glow! A little bit goes a long way… you do not need to use very much and I do recommend using a tanning mit when you are putting it on just to make the application process a little bit easier and cleaner. I use both the face lotion and the CC tanning face cream and would give both of them 5 stars!! I have been using the color “dark” and have found it to last about 5-6 days before I have to reapply. And the best part… it doesn’t smell like weird tanning solution that so many products (and spray tans) smell like!! It smells just like coconuts 🙂 Their products have won tons of awards and been voted best tanning lotion in 2017! You can read more about their awards here.
- Sunglasses Clutch – I like to have a small bag within my big beach bag just to keep my important things (i.e credit cards, money, license, keys etc.) This one is my favorite because of the size and the cute sunnies on the front!
- Jane Iredale SPF Lip Balm – This is a must-have for me because my lips always end up getting burnt! I like this lip balm by Jane Iredale because it comes in this pretty light pink tint. A little color with SPF is a win win!
- Tory Burch Flip-Flops – I live in these sandals. I wear them every single day. I know they are little pricey for sandals but they will last you for ever and go with everything!
- Cute Cover-Up – You can’t be at the beach without a cute cover-up! I absolutely LOVE this one. It comes in two color combinations and both are so fun for a beach vacation.
- Coola Face Sunscreen – I really like using this face sunscreen because it is matte and gives you a tint of color. Since it is matte it doesn’t leave you feeling or looking greasy or oily!
- Striped Turkish Towel – I am a sucker for a good long nap on the beach so a big comfortable beach towel is a must for me! This one is $34 and comes in a ton of different colors!
- Straw Hat – I always have a hat with me when we go to the beach or pool for multiple reasons. The main reason I like to have a hat with me is to keep the sun off of of my face but it also is a great accessory to add to your beach look. 😉
- Cute Sunglasses – I don’t think I need to explain this one!
- A Straw Beach Bag – The most important item of all, a place to keep all of these vacation goodies! Lately, I have been loving the straw bags by Kayu but there are so many options for straw bags right now at all different price points!! If you want to see more of my favorites, check out this post I did a few weeks ago on my favorite beach bags! 🙂
*Thank you to TanCeuticals for collaborating on this post. All opinions are my own.*